E-mail MeLauren Piechocki
- New York, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York Bankruptcy Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York Bankruptcy Court
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Syracuse University, B.A. cum laude, 2005
Lauren T. Piechocki practices general commercial real estate law and represents clients in the acquisition, sale, leasing and financing of commercial real estate projects.
Prior to joining the firm in 2019, Lauren was associated with Braverman Greenspun, P.C., a law firm specializing in cooperative and condominium law. She comes to the firm with a unique triad of real estate experience, having represented New York City cooperative and condominium boards for over seven years in general counsel matters, transactional matters and a wide range of litigation disputes venued in both New York state and federal courts.
Lauren is a member of the New York City Bar Association.