E-mail MeNeal A. Weinstein
- New York, 1982
- Georgia, 1981
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Emory University School of Law, J.D. 1981
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A. (Magna Cum Laude) 1978
• Broad commercial real estate practice that emphasizes acquisitions, exchanges, dispositions and financings of commercial properties throughout the country. Clients include leading developers and major public companies with respect to all aspects of large-scale commercial, residential and mixed use projects, including site acquisition, construction and permanent financing, joint venture formation, leasing and disposition. Extensive experience in the formation of commercial and residential condominiums and public offerings of condominiums and community associations. Core expertise in office, retail, industrial and net leasing on behalf of both domestic and international owners and tenants on a nationwide basis.
Recent Representative Transactions:
• Acquisition by the Rudin family of the 590,000 square foot Greenwich Lane (formerly St. Vincent's Hospital) development site in the West Village in Manhattan and the conversion of multiple existing and newly constructed buildings into a unified condominium. This project is one of the largest, most complex and most transformative billion-dollar luxury residential/mixed use condominium projects in New York City.
• 246,000 square foot office lease for Avon's national headquarters at 777 Third Avenue, New York City.
• With Goldfarb & Fleece since 1986, became a partner in 1990. Prior to joining Goldfarb & Fleece, practiced in the real estate department of Graubard Moskovitz McGoldrick Dannett & Horowitz in Manhattan.
• Awarded an AV® Preeminent ™ 5.0 out of 5 rating by Martindale and has been named a "Super Lawyer" for 2008-2017.
• Member of the New York State Bar Association (member of the real property committee on condominiums and co-ops), Association of the Bar of the City of New York (former member real estate section sub-committee on condominiums and cooperatives), American Bar Association, State Bar of Georgia and International Council of Shopping Centers.