E-mail MeSidney A. Migdon
- New York, 1965
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1978
- New York University School of Law, J.D. (Cum Laude) 1965
- Board of The Annual Survey of American Law
- Order of the Coif
- American Jurisprudence Award in Taxation
- American Jurisprudence Award in Administrative Law
- American Jurisprudence Award in Constitutional Law and Evidence
- Hunter College, B.A. 1962
Sidney A. Migdon practices Real Estate Law with an emphasis on large scale commercial acquisitions, development, leasing and financing. He represents developers and investors and has represented the Rudin family in the acquisition, development, leasing and financing of office buildings and apartment houses for over 35 years. His practice also involves tenant representation including representation of major corporations as well as a number of New York City law firms.
Notable projects include the development, leasing and financing of 3 Times Square and the acquisition, redevelopment, leasing and financing of 32 Avenue of the Americas.
Sidney served on the Board of The Annual Survey of American Law and received American Jurisprudence Awards in Taxation, Administrative Law, Constitutional Law and Evidence while attending New York University School of Law.
Sidney joined Goldfarb & Fleece in 1966 and became a partner in 1974. He is a member of The Real Estate Board of New York and The New York State Bar Association. He has lectured for the Commercial Leasing Section of The New York State Bar. He is counsel to and a Director of the Realty Foundation of New York and is a Member of the Board of the New York Junior Tennis League.