The attorneys at the New York law firm of Goldfarb & Fleece LLP practice in all areas of commercial real estate. We represent clients nationally in a wide variety of transactions involving properties such as major office buildings, shopping centers, telecommunications facilities, hotels, apartment buildings, residential communities, and manufacturing and warehouse buildings.
Our lawyers handle all aspects of commercial real estate projects, from letters of intent through closing and post-closing matters. Our clients range in size from large national and multinational companies, both private and publicly traded, to smaller family-owned and startup real estate businesses.
Examples of our practice areas include:
- Office leasing/landlord representation
- Office leasing/tenant representation
- Retail leasing/landlord representation
- Retail and specialty leasing/tenant representation
- Real estate development
- Real estate financing
- Real estate acquisitions and sales
- Joint venture agreements and investments
- Net leasing, ground leasing and sale-leaseback transactions
- Condominiums, cooperative and community association projects
- Property operations and management
- Construction agreements
In all other of our practice areas, we focus on the specific needs of our clients, offering practical advice and counsel.