Joseph W. Chouinard
- Sale Leasebacks, Ground Leases and Triple Net Leasing Transactions
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Sales
- Real Estate Finance
- Construction Law
Joe Chouinard’s practice focuses on construction contracts, conveyances, various types of financings, telecommunications licenses and leases. Joe has been involved with properties throughout the United States and, in many cases, has handled the ancillary corporate matters that come with structuring a real estate project.
Joe has been with Goldfarb & Fleece LLP since September of 2000. He was previously with Pitney, Hardin, Kipp & Szuch LLP, now Day Pitney LLP, in New Jersey, where he worked on real estate and asset-based financings.
- New York, 1993
- New Jersey, 1992
- Columbia Law School, J.D. 1992
Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Rutgers College, B.A. 1987
Journals and Publications:
- Columbia Business Law Review, Editor
Available upon request.
- Phone: 212-891-9113
- Fax: 212-751-3738
- E-mail: email@example.com
- VCard: Download