- Real Estate Acquisitions and Sales
- Joint Venture, Restructuring and Investments
- Real Estate Finance
- Sale Leasebacks, Ground Leases and Triple Net Leasing Transactions
Michael Bollag practices general commercial real estate law and has represented clients in the purchase, sale and financing of office, retail and development properties and the leasing of retail and office space. He represents both landlords and tenants in office and retail leasing, and buyers and sellers in the acquisition of real property throughout the United States.
Michael joined Goldfarb & Fleece LLP in August, 2013, prior to which he was an associate in the real estate group at Proskauer Rose LLP and Blaivas & Associates, P.C.
- New York, 2008
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York, J.D. 2007
- Brooklyn College, B.A. 2004
Available upon request.
- Phone: 212 891-9133
- Fax: 212 751-3738
- E-mail: email@example.com
- VCard: Download