Neal A. Weinstein
- Office Leasing
- Retail Leasing
- Warehouse and Light Industrial Leasing
- Sale Leasebacks, Ground Leases and Triple Net Leasing Transactions
- Joint Venture, Restructuring and Investments
- Real Estate Finance
- Condominium, Cooperative & Community Association Projects
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Sales
Broad commercial real estate practice that emphasizes acquisitions, exchanges, dispositions and financings of commercial properties throughout the country. Clients include leading developers and major public companies with respect to all aspects of large-scale commercial, residential and mixed use projects, including site acquisition, construction and permanent financing, joint venture formation, leasing and disposition. Extensive experience in the formation of commercial and residential condominiums and public offerings of condominiums and community associations. Core expertise in office, retail, restaurant, industrial and net leasing on behalf of both domestic and international owners and tenants on a nationwide basis.
With Goldfarb & Fleece LLP since 1986, Neal became a partner in 1990. Prior to joining Goldfarb & Fleece LLP, Neal practiced in the real estate department of Graubard Moskovitz McGoldrick Dannett & Horowitz in Manhattan.
Awarded an AV® Preeminent ™ 5.0 out of 5 rating by Martindale and has been named a “Super Lawyer” for 2008-2021.
- New York, 1982
- Georgia, 1981
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Emory University School of Law, J.D. 1981
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A. (Magna Cum Laude) 1978
Associations / Memberships / Affiliations:
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
- Member of the Real Property Committee on Condominiums and Co-ops
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York (former Member of the Real Estate Section Sub-Committee on Condominiums and Cooperatives)
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- International Council of Shopping Centers
Available upon request.