Robert M. Zimmerman
Robert M. Zimmerman is a partner with a commercial real estate and real estate finance practice and has handled transactions involving a wide variety of properties including hotels, office buildings, shopping centers and multi-family developments in the New York metropolitan area and throughout the United States. Robert has particular expertise in negotiating joint ventures, construction finance and structuring complex real estate ownership.
Prior to joining Goldfarb & Fleece LLP in June 2000, Robert was an associate with the real estate group at the New York office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, LLP.
Robert lives in Larchmont, New York with his wife and daughter.
- New York, 1999
- Missouri, 1994
- University of Southern California Law Center, J.D. 1994
- Vassar College, B.A. 1985
Journals and Publications:
- Interdisciplinary Law Journal, Managing Editor
- Major Tax Planning, Managing Editor
Sponsors, developers, investors and property owners in dozens of joint ventures and financings for (i) ground-up development of multi-family rental and luxury condominium, office and mixed use projects, including Opportunity Zone Investments, and (ii) value-added multi-family projects;
- Main Street Place, Mixed Use Project, Bellevue WA
- Hoyt & Horn, Brooklyn, NY
- The Eve, New York, NY
- Dock 72, Brooklyn, NY
- 75 Lewis Avenue, Brooklyn, NY
- Rodin Square, Philadelphia, PA
- Hutton Brickyards, Kingston, NY
- Enclave Apartments, Paramount, CA
- The View Apartment, Los Angeles, CA
- Greenwich Lane, New York, NY
- NoHo Commons, Los Angeles, CA