Spencer K. Stein
- Office Leasing
- Retail Leasing
- Warehouse and Light Industrial Leasing
- Sale Leasebacks, Ground Leases and Triple Net Leasing Transactions
Spencer K. Stein practices commercial real estate law with an emphasis in office, warehouse and retail leasing. Spencer has represented major developers and Fortune 500 companies in office, warehouse and retail transactions throughout the country, including corporate headquarters leases, national data and telecommunication center leases, “big box” and “mall shop” leases, and urban flagship stores and landmark location leases. He has represented both the landlords and the tenants in these types of leasing transactions.
Spencer joined Goldfarb & Fleece LLP in 2003 and became a partner in 2008.
- New York, 1994
- New Jersey, 1993
- Albany Law School Union University, J.D. 1993
- Vassar College, B.A. (Cum Laude) 1990
- Winner of the Wall Street Journal Prize for excellence in Economics
- Elected to Omicron Delta Epsilon
Available upon request.
- Phone: 212-891-9145
- Fax: 212-751-3738
- E-mail: email@example.com
- VCard: Download