Steven B. Shore
- Office Leasing
- Retail Leasing
- Sale Leasebacks, Ground Leases and Triple Net Leasing Transactions
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Sales
Steven B. Shore is retired from active practice but continues to perform work for the firm in an of counsel capacity, with an emphasis on commercial acquisitions, dispositions, and financings. He has represented numerous Fortune 100 corporations, as well as a number of New York City law firms, in the leasing of office, store, and theater space in Manhattan. A primary focus of his practice is sale-leaseback and net lease transactions.
He has the highest rating (AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5) from Martindale and has been selected as a New York “Super Lawyer” each year since 2006.
Steve has been with Goldfarb & Fleece LLP since 1980, becoming a partner in 1981. Prior to joining Goldfarb & Fleece LLP, he was with the law firm of Donovan Leisure Newton & Irvine in New York City.
Steve previously taught real estate law at Mercy College Paralegal Institute and lectured on the Times Square Redevelopment Project.
- New York, 1973
- US District Court, Southern District of New York, 1974
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D. (Cum Laude) 1972
Order of the Coif
- American Jurisprudence Award in Real Property
- American Jurisprudence Award in Contracts
- Brooklyn College, B.A. (Cum Laude) 1969
Available upon request.